- Eileen ( eye-LEEN or EYE-leen) is an Irish feminine given name anglicised from Eibhlín and may refer to:
- Dame Eileen June Atkins, (born 16 June 1934) is an English actress and occasional screenwriter. She has worked in the theatre, film, and television consistently since 1953. In 2008, she won
- Eilean Donan (Scottish Gaelic: Eilean Donnain) is a small tidal island where three sea lochs meet, Loch Duich, Loch Long and Loch Alsh, in the western Highlands of Scotland.
- Verla Eileen Regina Brennan (née Brennen; September 3, 1932 – July 28, 2013) was an American film, stage, and television actress.
- Eileen Chang (September 30, 1920 – September 8, 1995), also known as Zhang Ailing or Chang Ai-ling, was a Chinese-born American essayist, novelist, and screenwriter.
April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- AGS Health, a leader in revenue cycle management solutions, today announced the appointment of Eileen Voynick as board chair. "I'm excited to join the AGS Healt..Visualizza l'articolo
An all-female led London-based startup that brings affordable private chefs to your door has netted $1.5 million (£1.09 million) in seed funding from a flurry of big-name serial investors to..Visualizza l'articolo
A new line of bags at the fashion label Eileen Fisher features an abstract pattern that looks as though it has been painted on with brushstrokes. You’d never know that each design is painsta..Visualizza l'articolo