- The Spanish surname Ruiz originates from the Germanic personal name "Hrodric" which is composed of the elements Hrod, meaning "renown", and Ric meaning power.
Ruiz v. Estelle
- Ruiz v. Estelle, 503 F. Supp. 1265 (S.D. Tex. 1980), filed in United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, eventually became the most far-reaching lawsuit on the conditi
- Ruiz is a municipality and the municipal seat of the same located in the north of the Mexican state of Nayarit.
- Ruizite is a sorosilicate mineral with formula Ca2Mn2Si4O11(OH)4·2H2O. It was discovered at the Christmas mine in Christmas, Arizona, and described in 1977. The mineral is named for discovere
Ruiz's marsupial frog
- Ruiz's marsupial frog (Gastrotheca ruizi) is a species of frog in the family Hemiphractidae.
Rio Ruiz drove in four runs, Thomas Eshelman provided exceptional relief for injured starter Wade LeBlanc and the Baltimore Orioles beat the Boston Red Sox 5-4 to earn a split of the four-ga..Visualizza l'articolo
Chance Sisco and Rio Ruiz spent baseball’s shutdown this spring living together with their families at Sisco’s Florida home, working out and hitting daily and no doubt envisioning what the ...Visualizza l'articolo
Keibert Ruiz waited six years after signing with the Dodgers to make his MLB debut. On Sunday, he waited just three pitches to hit his first big league home run. The 22-year-old catcher went..Visualizza l'articolo
“[Cesar Ruiz has] been doing great. He’s really getting his stuff down.” In a media press conference yesterday, All-Pro tackle Ryan Ramczyk was asked if there’s a realistic possibility for ...Visualizza l'articolo