- Jesse , or Yishai (Hebrew: יִשַׁי – Yišay, in pausa יִשָׁי – Yišāy, meaning "King" or "God exists" or "God's gift"; Syriac: ܐܝܫܝ – Eshai; Greek: Ἰεσσαί – Iessaí; Latin: Isai, Jesse) is a fig
- Jesse Eisenberg (born October 5, 1983) is an American actor, author, and playwright. He made his television debut with the short-lived comedy-drama series Get Real (1999–2000).
- Jesse Louis Jackson Sr. (né Burns; born October 8, 1941) is an American civil rights activist, Baptist minister, and politician.
- Jesse Ventura (born James George Janos; July 15, 1951) is an American media personality, actor, author, retired professional wrestler, and former politician who served as the Mayor of Brookly
- Jesse Woodson James (September 5, 1847 – April 3, 1882) was an American outlaw, bank and train robber, guerrilla, and leader of the James–Younger Gang.
As winter approaches, I find myself contemplating the impending death of my Great Pyrenees dog, Jesse — as magnificent an animal as I’ve known. Jesse’s 14 now, elderly for a dog of his size,..Visualizza l'articolo
On a day another deadly shooting took place at a school across the country, Jesse Osborne, the teenager responsible for the Townville Elementary School shooting of 2016, was sentenced to lif..Visualizza l'articolo
NASCAR is the most patriotic sport in America, so it’s no surprise there is a current service member racing on the track. Jesse Iwuji, naval officer and NASCAR driver, proves he puts the go..Visualizza l'articolo
Jesse Lingard has had his fair share of criticism at Manchester United. The one-time wonder-kid is finding it difficult to break into the starting eleven, while fans are also losing patience..Visualizza l'articolo
If you’re in need of some deadlift motivation on this quiet Wednesday, then look for further than IPL deadlift world record holder Jesse Lanuevo. Yesterday, Lanuevo shared a massive deadlift..Visualizza l'articolo