- Sheila (alternatively spelled Shelagh and Sheelagh) is a common feminine given name, derived from the Irish name Síle, which is believed to be a Gaelic form of Cecilia, a diminutive of the La
Sheila Jackson Lee
- Sheila Jackson Lee (born January 12, 1950) is an American politician. She is currently the U.S. Representative for Texas's 18th congressional district, currently serving in her 13th term in t
- Sheila Cecelia Escovedo (born December 12, 1957), better known under the stage name Sheila E., is an American percussionist, singer, author, and actress.
Sheela na gig
- Sheela na gigs are figurative carvings of naked women displaying an exaggerated vulva. They are architectural grotesques found all over Europe on cathedrals, castles, and other buildings.
- Sheila Mary Florance (24 July 1916 – 12 October 1991) credited as Sheila Florence, was an Australian theatre, television and film actress.
Dubbed, 'How Far with Sheila O', the segment would be hosted by the international broadcasting star Sheila O, who is also the creator of 'Afrozons'. It will air every Friday and Monday at 10..Visualizza l'articolo
The Royal Institute of British Architects will award Sir David Adjaye the 2021 Royal Gold Medal, an honor that RIBA notes is “personally approved” by the Queen, and awarded to an individual..Visualizza l'articolo
My mother, Sheila Abdullah, who has died aged 82 from cancer, was a GP and a socialist feminist. She was involved in the start of the women’s liberation movement in Liverpool in the 1960s an..Visualizza l'articolo
MONTREAL, CANADA/ ACCESSWIRE/ September 28, 2020/ Loop Industries, Inc., a leading technology innovator in sustainable plastics, announces that Sheila Morin has joined the company's executiv..Visualizza l'articolo