- Corey is a masculine given name and a surname. It is a male varsion of name Cora, which has Greek origins and is the maiden name of the goddess Persephone.
- Cory Anthony Booker (born April 27, 1969) is an American politician serving as the junior United States Senator from New Jersey since 2013 and a member of the Democratic Party.
- Corey Scott Feldman (born July 16, 1971) is an American actor, voice actor, and singer. He became well known during the 1980s, with roles as a youth in films such as Gremlins (1984), The Goon
- Cory Allan Michael Monteith (; May 11, 1982 – July 13, 2013) was a Canadian actor, singer, and musician, known for his role as Finn Hudson on the Fox television series Glee.
- Corey Todd Taylor (born December 8, 1973) is an American singer, songwriter, actor and author. He is known as the lead vocalist and lyricist of the bands Slipknot and Stone Sour.Taylor and Ji
Earlier this week, Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reported that the Cleveland Indians are willing to have trade talks involving Corey Kluber. It appears one team has taken the Tribe up on the..Visualizza l'articolo
One of the most productive players in college football history, Corey Davis is reserved by nature, preferring to let his play on the field speak for itself. Get to know more about the wide r..Visualizza l'articolo
Ensuring that prognostic or predictive tests to help make decisions regarding radiation therapy are accurate and clinically validated remains a challenge, said Corey Speers, MD, PhD, assista..Visualizza l'articolo
The director has joined the world of streaming with his new movie, 6 UNDERGROUND, and brought with him an ensemble that includes Ryan Reynolds, Mélanie Laurent, Dave Franco, Corey Hawkins, M..Visualizza l'articolo
WHAT’S LEWANDOWSKI UP TO? As former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski continues tease what appears to be a move toward a U.S. Senate run, a report has surfaced that he’s now in Israel..Visualizza l'articolo