- Yonaguni (Japanese: 与那国島, Hepburn: Yonaguni-jima, Yonaguni romanization: Dunan-chima, Yaeyama romanization: Yunoon-zïma, Okinawan romanization: Yunaguni-jima), one of the Yaeyama Islands, is
- Yonaguni (与那国町, Yonaguni-chō, Yonaguni: Dunan, Yaeyama: Yunoon, Okinawan: Yunaguni) is a town located entirely on Yonaguni Island in Yaeyama District, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan.
- The Yonaguni Monument (Japanese: 与那国島海底地形, Hepburn: Yonaguni-jima Kaitei Chikei, lit. "Yonaguni Island Submarine Topography"), also known as "Yonaguni (Island) Submarine Ruins" (与那国（島）海底遺跡, Y
- The Yonaguni language (与那国物言/ドゥナンムヌイ Dunan Munui) is a Southern Ryukyuan language spoken by around 400 people on the island of Yonaguni, in the Ryukyu Islands, the westernmost of the chain ly
- The Yonaguni or Yonaguni uma (与那国馬) is a critically-endangered Japanese breed of small horse. It is native to Yonaguni Island, in the Yaeyama Islands in south-western Japan, close to Taiwan.
Bad Bunny may not speak Japanese, but he sings a few words of it in his new single, “Yonaguni.” The track, Bunny’s first official single since he dropped his album El Último Tour del Mundo l..Visualizza l'articolo
Bad Bunny has dropped new song “Yonaguni.” It’s the reggaeton star’s first official single since releasing El Último Tour del Mundo last November. In the single’s accompanying video, Bad Bun..Visualizza l'articolo
His latest effort, titled “Yonaguni,” arrives as his own song of the summer entry. Named after a Japanese island, the track carries the rhythms of reggaeton that serve as the foundation of B..Visualizza l'articolo
Translated to English, Bad Bunny is singing about a woman he loves moving to Yonaguni, a small island off the coast of Taiwan (he sings in Japanese at some points on the track). He layers hi..Visualizza l'articolo
Bad Bunny continues to surprise fans, this time dropping his new track, “Yonaguini,” at midnight on Friday (June 4). And in his new song, he sings in Japanese toward the end! Putting aside h..Visualizza l'articolo