- Subramaniam, Subramanyam or Subramanian (Tamil: சுப்பிரமணியம்; Telugu: సుబ్రహ్మణ్యం) is a South Indian male given name.
- Subramanian Swamy (born 15 September 1939) is an Indian politician, economist, and statistician who serves as a nominated Member of Parliament in Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Indian Pa
- Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar (19 October 1910 – 21 August 1995) was an American astrophysicist of Indian origin who spent his professional life in the United States.
- Chinnaswami Subramania Bharathi, also known as Bharathiyar (11 December 1882 – 11 September 1921), was a Tamil writer, poet, journalist, Indian independence activist , a social reformer and a
- Subramanya is a village located in Sullia Taluk in Dakshina Kannada, India. The famous Kukke Subrahmanya Temple is located here.
Canadian officials were blindsided by the new U.S. law that allows American cruise ships to bypass B.C. en route to Alaska While much of Canada remains under lockdown, life is starting to re..Visualizza l'articolo
The discovery of the remains of 215 children on the grounds of the former Kamloops Indian Residential School has led to renewed soul searching among Canadians on the plight of the nation’s ...Visualizza l'articolo