- Sonia, Sonja or Sonya, a name of Greek origin meaning wisdom, may refer to:
- Sonia Maria Sotomayor (Spanish: [ˈsonja sotomaˈʝoɾ]; born June 25, 1954) is an American lawyer and jurist who serves as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Sonia Gandhi pronunciation (née Maino; born 9 December 1946) is an Indian politician. She is the president of the Indian National Congress, the left-of-centre political party, which governe
- Sonja Henie (8 April 1912 – 12 October 1969) was a Norwegian figure skater and film star. She was a three-time Olympic Champion (1928, 1932, 1936) in Ladies' Singles, a ten-time World Champio
- Sonia Anne Primrose Friedman (née Freedman; born April 1965) is a British West End and Broadway theatre producer.
Mumbai Congress general secretary Vishwabandhu Rai has written a letter to Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi stating that the party is being sidelined in the Maha Vikas Aghadi (MVA) go..Visualizza l'articolo
EXAM is an Iranian film, directed by Sonia K. Hadad, about a schoolgirl who is given a 'package' to drop off right before an important exam. This nail biting live action short film has garne..Visualizza l'articolo
Deejay Sonia Chew has been dropped from hosting Mediacorp's annual countdown show amid a probe into whether Covid-19 safe distancing rules were breached at a party for actor Jeffrey Xu.. Rea..Visualizza l'articolo
Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Monday announced a committee of senior leaders to plan and coordinate different activities to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Bangladesh Liberation war..Visualizza l'articolo