- Seychelles ( (listen) say-SHELZ; French: [sɛʃɛl] or [seʃɛl]), officially the Republic of Seychelles (French: République des Seychelles; Creole: La Repiblik Sesel), is an archipelago country i
Seychelles community in the EU
- The Seychelles Community in the European Union is composed of former citizens of the Seychelles who now live in the European Union (EU).
Seychelles International Airport
- Seychelles International Airport (IATA: SEZ, ICAO: FSIA), or Aéroport de la Pointe Larue in French, is the international airport of the Seychelles located on the island of Mahé near the capit
Seychelles national football team
- The Seychelles national football team represents Seychelles in international football and is controlled by the Seychelles Football Federation (SFF).
- The rupee is the currency of the Seychelles. It is subdivided into 100 cents. In the local Seychellois Creole (Seselwa) language, it is called the roupi.
Etihad Aviation Group has sold its 40 per cent holding in Air Seychelles to the Government of Seychelles, and Government-owned airline, the UAE national carrier confirmed to Khaleej Times on..Visualizza l'articolo
Seychelles, which has fully vaccinated more of its population against Covid-19 than any other country, has closed schools and cancelled sporting activities for two weeks as infections surge...Visualizza l'articolo
Dhaka: Etihad Airways has sold its 40 per cent share in Air Seychelles, passing over full ownership of the airline to the Seychelles government. Etihad has also reduced the debt it is owed b..Visualizza l'articolo