- Rhys or Rhŷs is a popular Welsh given name (usually male), which is famous in Welsh history and which is also used as a surname.
- Rhys Ifans (Welsh pronunciation: [r̥ɨːs ˈivans]; born Rhys Owain Evans; 22 July 1967) is a Welsh actor and musician.
- Rhys Montague Darby (born 21 March 1974) is a New Zealand actor and comedian, known for his energetic physical comedy routines, telling stories accompanied with mime and sound effects of thin
- Rhys Philip Elliot Murphy (born 6 November 1990) is a professional footballer who plays as a striker for National League club Yeovil Town.
Rhys ap Gruffydd
- Rhys ap Gruffydd or ap Gruffudd (often anglicised to "Griffith"; 1132 – 28 April 1197) was the ruler of the kingdom of Deheubarth in south Wales from 1155 to 1197. Today, he is commonly known
Rhys Hoskins shook off a slump with a three-RBI double, Jean Segura homered and Aaron Nola tossed seven scoreless innings to lead the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-2 win over the New York Met..Visualizza l'articolo
After going from outer space to a digital space thanks to their Comic-Con@Home panel, the team behind the upcoming Lionsgate sci-fi film G-LOC are giving fans another look behind the scenes..Visualizza l'articolo
PHILADELPHIA — Rhys Hoskins has been here before. Just pick any date from late June through September of last year and you'd probably have seen him flail and fail. It's old hat. It's also no..Visualizza l'articolo