- Kevin () is the anglicized form of the Irish masculine given name Caoimhín ([kiːvʲiːnʲ], Middle Irish: Caoimhghín [kəiṽʲʝiːnʲ], Old Irish: Cóemgein [koiṽʲɣʲinʲ], Latinized Coemgenus), compose
- Kevin Darnell Hart (born July 6, 1979) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and producer. Born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Hart began his career by winning several amateur c
- Kevin Wayne Durant (born September 29, 1988) is an American professional basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- Kevin Patrick Smith (born August 2, 1970) is an American filmmaker, actor, comedian, public speaker, comic book writer, author, and podcaster.
- Kevin Spacey Fowler (born July 26, 1959) is an American actor, producer, and singer. Spacey began his career as a stage actor during the 1980s, obtaining supporting roles in film and televis
Gov. Kevin Stitt has requested the federal government declare a state of emergency across Oklahoma due to severe winter weather. Stitt announced Wednesday he is seeking a disaster declaratio..Visualizza l'articolo
A soundstage on Long Island may not be Broadway, but for Sarah Stiles it’s the next best thing. The Tony Award-winning Broadway star, best known for “Tootsie” and “Hand to God,” is back in f..Visualizza l'articolo