- Andrade is a surname of Galician origin, which emerged in the 12th century as the family name of the knights and lords of the small parish of San Martiño de Andrade (St.
Andrade Cien Almas
- Manuel Alfonso Andrade Oropeza (born November 3, 1989) is a Mexican professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand under the ring name Andrade (shortened fr
- Andrade Gutierrez is a Brazilian private multinational conglomerate headquartered in Belo Horizonte. The company was founded in 1948 in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais by the Andrade and Gutierr
Andrade (footballer, born 1990)
- Thiago Fonseca de Andrade (Portuguese translation: Th¡əgəʊ fonsɛkə di ændred OIH; born June 19, 1990), commonly known as Ticão (Portuguese: t[ ɪ k əʊ] or Andrade, is a Brazilian football play
Andrade (footballer, born 1957)
- Jorge Luís Andrade da Silva (born 21 April 1957 in Juiz de Fora, MG), better known as Andrade, is a Brazilian former defensive midfielder.
News broke late last week that former United States and NXT Champion Andrade had requested his release from WWE. While "El Idolo" had previously been positioned as a star in NXT and potentia..Visualizza l'articolo
Social media is part of life in the fight game for most fighters. Many of them turn to Instagram to keep their fans and followers informed and entertained since (for now) its reputation is l..Visualizza l'articolo
Yesterday news broke that WWE superstar Andrade had requested his release from WWE on Monday, which came after not being featured on WWE television since October of 2020 after a brawl with T..Visualizza l'articolo